International Mother Language Day is celebrated every year on 21st February since 2002.
Students of the IES have been involved in various activities related to this day:
- They have researched about this celebration answering sereral question like:
- What do we call “mother tonghe”?
- What is the porpuse of the “mother tongue day”?
- Students have commented on several graphs about the evolution of immigrant students in our school, when the Spanish classroom was created and its objective.
- FPB students have created a form for the students to answer with the panel information.
- Students´ countries and flags complete the decoration.
- Podcast with readings of different languages are also present.